Saturday, June 28, 2008

You push this button, you get free HBO

Things I learned with sister over the past 24 hours:

  1. If you're going to buy 5 singles out of the beer case, you may as well buy a six pack.
  2. Zohan is the worst movie ever.
  3. Bring a bottle opener to the movies or you will have to use your keys and end up spilling all over your pants.
  4. DUBS is the Ustedes version of shut up
  5. Don't hastle people in dark parking lots...even if they almost run over you.
  6. Savory crepes are the only acceptable kind of food for Saturday morning breakfast.

See below for the new trick I learned on the slackline.

PS I'm leaving Denver on July 16th for San Francisco for a few days of hanging out. Then on the 19th I check in to Peace Corps training. Leaving for Phnom Penh on the 21st with layovers in Tokyo, and Bangkok. We'll arrive in country the morning of the 23rd. What a long trip!

PSS Hello to any fellow volunteers who are reading this. I can't wait to meet you all.

2 comments:

sara said...

I realized today is the 23rd and you're already in Cambodia! I'm so excited for you! And I'm totally going to start getting together the BEST care package for you.

L said...

stumbled into your blog through amy's facebook (we're friends from wheat ridge). i am a pcv in bulgaria and love reading about your experiences and thoughts!!